Sunday, August 20, 2023

postepochalyptic(prod. by eczein)

written and performed by stranded


prod. by eczein



don’t be absurd
just follow your entelechial worm
weave the world inflexibly
don’t ever feel the need to be deterred

peace

will always resonate with me
when you’re in my heart
you’re free to be your true identity
no need for proving anything
when you’re tuning in with me

i don’t suspect sinister behavior from those closely kept
you will never tread my domain if i feel you pose a threat
how am i defined
i am deep
i don’t see through shallow eyes

my mind isn’t poorly lit
my horus isn’t calcified
there’s an owl inside
that gently soars my forest
stellar miles astride
you could never hurt me
by ensuring that bird’s smile is wide
that’s a certainty
within my world
that will devour time
so as far as that’s concerned
you can ignore any doubt you find

i thought it was understood that our scabbards harbor brotherhood
just a loving reminder
the path we walk is ALWAYS fuxking good
lord afternoon
epoch
a warlock
within which
magic moves
while it wasn’t needed
i APPRECIATE your attitude

never forget it
if i said it
then that’s the truth
for
even when it can’t be seen
my eyes are pointing at my moon











2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration Brother,
    an odd blessing but most cherished, no more second guessing. Respect to the utmost
    For you straightened my wavering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They murdered my father. He may have faked it like all the others. Because Joe said something of your experience those years ago I post this for the purpose of requesting your facts and or whatevers included to feature on an album that is not mine(meaning not for me) although. It will be posted on this YouTube channel that is a time capsule. Besides being for the future that should happen now it shows this world as the soil and the beginning of a world buried in it. If it's true You know I'm toastalbeit I don't let them scrape butter on me no matter what. Remember no one in this timeliness will play whats on that station. If they do its instantly forgotten. It is only good that someone else is in it. Besides that I may pass out one more flyer to request everyone's comment on the matter knowing the channel is a time capsule.

    ReplyDelete